1. Audience, Context, and Email
Â· Read the article, â€œKill the Email,â€(file attached at the bottom of this page) (available at the provided link or in the Instructor Insights section. Compare the authorâ€™s take on email with your own professional/personal experience using email.
Â· Make a case for the importance of email in the workplace OR present an alternative form of communication that could replace email in the professional environment (be sure to provide reasons to support your claims).
2. “Criteria” Please respond to the following:
Â· Criteria are a critical part of the justification report assignment. This is an excellent forum to enlist the assistance of your classmates if you are having difficulty deciding what criteria to choose for Assignment 2.1.
o For this thread, you should:
Â§ Define the term criteria and examine two (2) ways they function in helping someone make an important decision. Note: You can use an example from your own life to help clearly explain your point.
Â§ Discuss your potential topic for the justification report then determine which criteria you intend to use to help make your decision. Be sure to cite two (2) reasons why you chose those criteria.
1. “Research Methods” Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the various research methods employed in psychology to determine which research method seems the most applicable across the greatest number of situations. Explain your rationale (including the single greatest strength and weakness of the methodology you chose).
- The cell is comprised of very important components including the mitochondria. Please view this video describing mitochondrial disease which is found at (https://youtu.be/U3F_nUR1wlA ). Keep in mind that one of the symptoms of mitochondrial disease is fatigue (weak and tired). Next discuss two (2) functions of mitochondria and why you believe each of these functions is important. Then explain two (2) ways that the inability of mitochondria to perform their proper function can account for mitochondrial disease symptoms. Justify your response.
- Water is essential to life. Briefly discuss three (3) properties of water then explain what is meant by the structure of water accounting for each of its properties. Next choose one (1) of the properties of water below and explain two (2) ways the property can be useful for living systems.
- High Specific Heat
- Floating Ice
- Good Solvent Properties
- Dissociation of water molecules
- Are you really what you eat? Many of us have heard the saying, â€œyou are what you eatâ€. Please view the quick crash course on carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins (https://youtu.be/H8WJ2KENlK0?list=PL3EED4C1D684D3ADF) then describe the processes needed to distinguish whether a biological molecule is a carbohydrate, lipid, or protein. Next consider your daily intake of foods this week and note the various carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins you ingested. Discuss three (3) ways that your diet relates to the molecules of life and their function. Justify your response.
- Consider three (3) structures and functions of a cell then provide a 100 to 250 word explanation based on the following question: â€œHow do varied membrane composition and the structural features of molecules in different cells contribute to membrane function?â€