create a voice audio presentation. Obtain relevant information either in person or via Internet of a CEO, Manager, Director, or any key player within the organization. Deliverables for this assignment include:
- Stay within the allotted time limit (approximately 10 minutes).
- Voice should be embedded on each slide.
Must add value to what is presented on the slide to improve the understanding of your work.
Suggested Questions for an Informational Interview
- How did you get started in this field?
- What is your educational background?
- What are your major responsibilities?
- What is the most/least rewarding aspect of your job?
- What advice do you have for a person attempting to break into this career field?
- What is the most common career path?
- What are some lifestyle considerations for this career field?
- What are some common entry-level positions in the field of _____?
- What kind of salary range and benefits could an entry-level person expect to receive?
- What is the best educational preparation for a career in this field?
- Which classes and experience would be most helpful to obtain while still in college?
- What is the turnover rate for the organization? What are potential career paths within the organization?
- How do people find out about open positions in this field?
- What is the outlook for this career?