1. Government and the Arts; Abstract Expressionism and Music” Please respond to one (1) of the following, using sources under the Explore heading as the basis of your response:
- Examine the U.S. Government’s support during the Great Depression for programs, such as the Federal Arts Project, the Federal Writers’ Project, and other such efforts. Determine whether or not such projects were good government investments during those hard times, and provide two (2) examples that support your viewpoint. Determine in what ways the U.S. government currently tries to support the arts.
2. “Discretion of Lower Courts” Please respond to the following:
- * From the e-Activity, describe at least three (3) factors that you believe permit the lower court to implement decisions at their discretion based on your reading of Chapter 14. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Propose at least two (2) available remedies that the general populace is able to utilize to promote court decisions that a judge from the lower court has yet to implement. Provide a rationale in your response.
3. Implementing Court Policies” Please respond to the following:
- Describe the fundamental reasons why the executive branch of the government may be unable or unwilling to implement court decisions. Discuss the impact that such inability or unwillingness has on the courtâ€™s decisions in general and the effect on the overall court system in particular.
- Suggest possible remedies that may be available to the judges to overcome issues that may arise from implementing court decisions. Discuss two (2) overall strategies that a judge can utilize to implement decisions when verdicts are given by a jury. Provide a rationale for your response