My paper is already done, just need a few adjustments.
Research Paper Criteria:
You will be required to write a research paper this semester. Your research paper topic should have been proposed and outlined by the end of Week 2. A draft version of the research paper should have been submitted by the end of Week 5.
The research paper specifications are as follows:
- 8-10 pages (double-spaced) Times New Roman 12 pt font.
- Must have Abstract, Table of Contents, Introduction, Conclusion and section headings
- Use at least five references outside of your textbook (you may use your textbook too, but are not required to).
- In addition to the required number of pages for the assignment, you must also Include a reference page (bibliography), written in APA style and a title page. Be sure to give all of your papers a descriptive title!
- You must submit a rough draft at the end of Week 5. This is to be a complete paper, meeting the page requirements â€“ not a partially completed paper. Points will be deducted for short or incomplete papers. Your rough draft will not be graded by the rubric, but helpful feedback will be provided to indicate where you are falling short. You may correct any deficiencies before resubmitting your final version at the end of Week 7.
- Typewritten in double-spaced format with a readable style and font and submitted inside the electronic classroom (unless classroom access is not possible and other arrangements have been approved by the professor).
- Page margins Top, Bottom, Left Side and Right Side = 1 inch, with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations
- Your paper must be in your own words, representing original work. Paraphrases of othersâ€™ work must include attributions to the authors. Limit quotations to an average of no more than 3-5 lines, and use quotations sparingly! It is always better to paraphrase than to directly quote.