https://onlinenursingzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/onlinenursingzone-300x88.png 0 0 Joseph https://onlinenursingzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/onlinenursingzone-300x88.png Joseph2021-06-24 11:58:152021-06-24 11:58:15power point presentation 117
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
power point presentation 117
In this assignment, you will condense information from Assignment 2 to create a PowerPoint presentation. ((ASSIGNMENT 2 is attached))
Create a seven (7) slide PowerPoint Presentation in which you: ((ASSIGNMENT 2 is attached to reference))
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below) followed by a slide with an introduction to your presentation.
- Summarize your response to each of the criteria in Assignment 2-one (1) slide per criterion, for a total of four (4) slides.
- Provide a summary slide which addresses key points of your paper.
- Narrate each slide, using a microphone, and indicate what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Develop procedures and policies for managing the various functions and operational areas within a restaurant.
- Develop budgets and control programs to effectively operate a food service facility / restaurant, provide quality customer service, and ensure food safety.
- Describe the basic legal obligations and actions to minimize the potential operational liabilities within the restaurant industry.