the question is related to operational excellence 1
A hands-on assessment project to explore the world of data analytics in operational excellence. Transform dirty data into meaningful information.
Tableau desktop (Business analytics anyone can use) – Tableau Desktop is based on breakthrough technology from Stanford University that lets you drag & drop to analyze data. You can connect to data in a few clicks, then visualize and create interactive dashboards with a few more. Tableau is a system that supports peopleâ€™s natural ability to think visually. Shift fluidly between views, following your natural train of thought. Youâ€™re not stuck in wizards or bogged down writing scripts. You just create beautiful, rich data visualizations.
Assignment Type: Individual Project
Transform dirty data into meaningful information
Each student should go to the landing page to download Tableau Desktop and Prep, then enter the product key noted below to activate each application. This key will allow you to activate Tableau Desktop and Prep for the duration of the course.
Please use these instructions:
- Download Tableau Desktop and Tableau Prep here
- Select each product download link to get started. When prompted, enter your school
email address for Business E-mail and enter the name of your school for Organization.
- Activate with your product key: Request for student license or use the 14 days free trial
- After installation, open the Tableau in your Desktop. Do a screen capture of the landing page using â€œSnipping Toolâ€ from your laptop. Copy and paste the Tableau landing page image to a Word doc and name as Appendix A at the end of the paper.
- Review the Data Analytics for University Students guide and write an overview about lessons learned about 3-4 pages (title page and Appendix A included).
- Use auto-generated Table of Content on the title page to separate the topic themes