final project submission intelligence report
Using the course resources and material you wrote in previous milestones, complete and submit your final project, the executive summary. Describe possible countermeasures and security measures that should be implemented. For any section of your project that you do not have information for and you believe is important, list in that section what you would do in order to obtain that information. Provide a written threat assessment based upon provided incident reports, suspicious activity reports, observations, interviews, and research.
For additional details, please refer to the Final Project Guidelines and Rubric document, the Suspicious Activity Reports, the Threat Scale Worksheet, and the Operations Security Worksheet.
Textbook: Risk Analysis and Security Countermeasure Selection, Chapters 14, 15, 16, and 17
To acess textbook
I highly recommend that you use each critical element as a header within your paper so you donâ€™t miss out on opportunity to score high:
- Executive Summary
- Adversary, Motivation, and Jurisdiction: Summarize
- Adversary, Motivation, and Jurisdiction: Adversary
- Adversary, Motivation, and Jurisdiction: Range
- Adversary, Motivation, and Jurisdiction: Motivation
- Adversary, Motivation, and Jurisdiction: Jurisdiction
- Threat Assessment: Nature
- Threat Assessment: Intent
- Threat Assessment: Vulnerabilities
- Threat Assessment: Current Level of Risk
- Treat Assessment: Countermeasures
- Information Security: Critical Information
- Information Security: Adversaryâ€™s Methods
- Information Security: Potential Weaknesses
- Information Security: Risk Assessment
- Information Security: Recommendations
As you can see, your paper should have at least 16 paragraphs to address all areas of the rubric. Please be sure to follow any previous feedback I may have provided you and make appropriate grammatical corrections, too. Reach out to me if you need assistance with anything.