Part I: Incident Response Plan
Incident response is a disciplined methodology for managing the aftermath of a security breach, cyberattack, or some other security incident. An IRP provides an organization procedures that effectively limit the impact on the data, system, and business and reduces recovery time and overall cost.
Create a 1- to 2-page IRP Microsoft Word for the organization you chose in Week 1. In your plan, ensure you:
- Discuss roles and responsibilities.
- Discuss the critical activities for each of the 5 phases in the incident response process.
- List at least 3 cyber security tools that work together to monitor the organizationâ€™s network for malicious and abnormal activity.
Part II: Change Management Plan
Change management plans define the process for identifying, approving, implementing, and evaluating necessary changes due to new requirements, risks, patches, maintenance, and errors in the organizationâ€™s networked environment.
Create a 1- to 2-page Change Management Plan in Microsoft Word for your chosen organization. In your plan, ensure you discuss:
- Roles and responsibilities
- The use of swim lanes and callouts
- Who should be involved in developing, testing, and planning
- Who reviews and signs off on the change management requests
Briefly describe how a change management plan reduces the organizationâ€™s risk from known threats.
Part III: Cyber Security Tool Comparison
Create a 1- to 2-page table that compares two of the industry standard tools that integrate incident management and change management.
Recommend the best tool for the organization to the CEO and CIO. Explain how it maintains compliance with the organizationâ€™s regulatory requirements.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.